November 23, 2020
Vital rare coin & paper money industry updates
SEARCH BY CATEGORY
New Features For CDNX Member DealersJohn Feigenbaum · May 15, 2019
By John Feigenbaum, Publisher At CDN Publishing, we’re always working to improve our products to give the coin dealer community the very best and most powerful tools f
Subscribe to Monthly Greysheet for the industry's most respected pricing and to read more articles just like this.
By John Feigenbaum, Publisher
At CDN Publishing, we’re always working to improve our products to give the coin dealer community the very best and most powerful tools for trading coins and currency. And that’s why I’m proud to announce the arrival of the next frontier for us with our new-and-improved CDN Exchange (CDNX).
We’ve added new dealer-exclusive features that will help make it even easier to list and trade items and provide you with unprecedented access to essential marketplace information. Among these enhanced features are:
- New trading screens for U.S. paper money, with more than 200,000 APRs from Heritage and Stack’s Bowers. APRs from Lyn Knight are also on their way, giving you more access to pricing information than ever before available for paper currency dealers.
- The ability to places bids on a variety of notes from $1,000 bills to Educational $5s and so much more — market makers, here’s your opportunity to help build and better support your market!
- Trading screens for modern China issues, allowing you to better track APRs and dealer buy prices for this key and growing area of the market. Those who don’t presently deal in modern Chinese coinage should seriously consider jumping onboard now to expand your industry presence and support the market.
- Popups with auction prices realized allow you to sort and filter this data by column, making it easier to find and compile information on results for large sets of issues, such as type coins.
- New improvements to our homepage messaging screen make it easier to communicate and send broadcasts. And we’ve got even more improvements coming soon!
Need more info on how these features work? I’ve created a video that walks you through the new CDNX and how to best navigate these enhanced features and harness the power behind these new tools.
We’re really excited to unveil these enhancements to CDNX. These new features will only make it easier to trade with other dealers and build your business. As always, we’re thankful for your support and hope you’ll provide us with your feedback on the new-and-improved CDNX!
Leave a comment
Please sign in or register to leave a comment.
Your identity will be restricted to first name/last initial, or a user ID you create.
The Publisher and managing partner at CDN Publishing, John Feigenbaum, has been a professional numismatist since 1979. Formerly president of David Lawrence Rare Coins, John has taken on Publishing and executive responsibilities for CDN Publishing. John has written for numerous trade publications and published "The Complete Guide to Washington Quarters" in 1991. In 2014, John received the PNG Abe Kosoff Founders Award for "his steadfast dedication to the entire numismatic community".more from John Feigenbaum