December 4, 2020
Vital rare coin & paper money industry updates
SEARCH BY CATEGORY
PNG/ANA Numismatic Trade ShowCDN Publishing · Jun 6, 2017
« All Events This event has passed. PNG/ANA Numismatic Trade Show July 31, 2017 $5 &l
- This event has passed.
PNG/ANA Numismatic Trade Show
July 31, 2017$5
Presented by the Professional Numismatists Guild (PNG) and the American Numismatic Association (ANA), the PNG/ANA Numismatic Trade Show will be held at the Colorado Convention Center.
For many true coin enthusiasts, dealers and collectors alike, four days at the ANA is not enough. So why not make a full week of it? Come for the PNG/ANA Numismatic Trade Show, and stay for the ANA World’s Fair of Money.
Monday July 31, 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
Monday, July 31, 8:00 am – 10:00 am
Sunday, July 30, 2:00pm – PNG Member Anti-Counterfeiting Seminar
Sunday July 30, 6:00 pm – PNG Board Meeting
Monday, July 31, 6:15 pm – PNG Banquet
Wednesday, August 2, 12:00 pm – PNG Member Meeting – Room 503/504
- The dealers will be displaying their latest material before the World’s Fair of Money. Make sure you’re there before all the best coins are spoken for!
- You can take your time in a less crowded, more relaxing environment.
- Any PNG or ANA member dealer can take a table at the Numismatic Trade Show, whether or not they take a table at the World’s Fair of Money.
- Heritage Auctions and Stack’s Bowers Galleries will hold their big annual ANA auctions. Get in early lot viewing for both auctions.
- NGC and PCGS will be on-site to accept coin grading submissions.
Public admission to the PNG/ANA Numismatic Trade Show is just $5 , or FREE by pre-registering here.
The first 50 PNG-ANA Numismatic Trade Show attendees on July 31 will receive a certificate worth $100 OFF any purchase of $500 or more from a participating PNG dealer. One certificate per attendee. Look for the PNG logo at the dealer’s table!
Don’t miss out!
For more information, or to order a table, contact the Professional Numismatists Guild at 951-587-8300 or email@example.com.
Leave a comment
Please sign in or register to leave a comment.
Your identity will be restricted to first name/last initial, or a user ID you create.