NGC wants you to know 5 things about the ANA Show in Chicago
SARASOTA, Fla. (July 31, 2019) — If you’re attending the ANA World’s Fair of Money in Chicago August 13-17, here are five things to know: NGC is offering o
SARASOTA, Fla. (July 31, 2019) — If you’re attending the ANA World’s Fair of Money in Chicago August 13-17, here are five things to know:
- NGC is offering on-site grading and encapsulation of US coins, starting on Aug. 13. PMG is also offering on-site grading and encapsulation for paper money. This allows collectors to have their collectibles graded during the show. For cut-off time information and other details, click here (NGC)or here (PMG).
- For US Mint releases at the show, NGC is offering special labels(including one with the ANA logo) and designations(including Chicago ANA Releases and First Day – ANA). For more details and submission instructions, click here.
- NGC Chairman Mark Salzberg will be offering free coin consultations to members of the public, from 1 to 2 p.m. on Thursday, August 15. PMG Finalizer Matt Quinn will be offering free paper money evaluations from 2 to 3 p.m. on Thursday, August 15. To learn more, click here (NGC) or here (PMG).
- The auctions at the show include many NGC-graded coins and PMG-graded notes expected to sell for six figures. The coins include an 1870-S Seated Liberty Dollar graded NGC XF 40; an 1889-CC Morgan Dollar graded NGC MS 65; and an Australian “Holey Dollar” graded NGC AU 53. The notes include an 1869 $50 “Rainbow” Legal Tender Note graded PMG 58 Choice About Uncirculated EPQ and a 1928 $5,000 Federal Reserve Note-Atlanta graded PMG 30 Very Fine EPQ.
- Company representatives will be accepting submissions and answering questions at NGC booth #1400 and PMG booth #1601. Regular submissions will be accepted until noon on Saturday, August 17. To see other shows NGC and PMG are attending, visit NGCcoin.com/eventsand PMGnotes.com/events.
# # #
About Numismatic Guaranty Corporation® (NGC®):
NGC is a leading third-party coin authentication, grading and encapsulation service with more than 44 million coins certified. Founded in 1987, NGC backs each graded coin with the NGC Guarantee of grade and authenticity, which gives buyers greater confidence. This results in higher prices realized and greater liquidity for NGC-certified coins. Learn more at NGCcoin.com.
# # #
About Paper Money Guaranty® (PMG®):
Founded in 2005, PMG is a leading third-party paper money grading service that has certified more than 4 million notes. Every note that PMG certifies is backed by the comprehensive PMG Guarantee of authenticity and grade, which gives buyers greater confidence. This results in higher prices realized and greater liquidity for PMG-certified notes. To learn more, visit PMGnotes.com.
© 2019 Numismatic Guaranty Corporation of America. All rights reserved.
NGC, NCS, PMG, CGC, CCS, ASG, CAG and CCG are the registered trademarks or unregistered trademarks of Numismatic Guaranty Corporation of America, and/or its related companies in the United States and/or other countries. All other names and marks referenced in this release are the trade names, trademarks, or service marks of their respective owners.