Instant access to host of new collecting and consigning tools for Android and iOS
DALLAS, Texas—Collectors may browse and bid in hundreds of auctions and access more than 4 million prices realized from the convenience of their smartphone with the debut of the Heritage Auctions Mobile App.
The new, free smartphone application offers Face ID and Touch ID sign-in, free appraisals using your device’s camera, instant lot tracking and one-touch mobile bidding. The app is now available for both Android and iOS smartphones.
This app was designed to be streamlined,” said Jim Halperin, Co-founder of Heritage Auctions. “Our pledge to continually invest in new technology aligns our clients’ interests with our interests and provides the first class experience.”
Among the new app’s features:
- Access to values of previously sold lots spanning 40 different categories of fine art and collectibles
- Free appraisals using your device’s camera
- A Currency Converter to calculate foreign exchange rates
- Instant notifications when outbid
- An exceptional, clean design
- Barcode search function for professionally graded comic books and coins from the hobby’s largest grading services: NGC, CGC and soon PCGS
- High-resolution images of every lot on offer or in auction archives
- Expert Value Guides spanning dozens of collecting categories
Heritage Auctions is the largest fine art and collectibles auction house founded in the United States, and the world’s largest collectibles auctioneer. Heritage maintains offices in New York, Dallas, Beverly Hills, San Francisco, Chicago, Palm Beach, London, Paris, Geneva, Amsterdam and Hong Kong.
The Internet’s most popular auction-house website, HA.com, has over one million registered bidder-members, and searchable free archives of four million past auction records with prices realized, descriptions and enlargeable photos. Reproduction rights routinely granted to media for photo credit.
Download the Greysheet app for access to pricing, news, events and your subscriptions.
Source: Heritage Auctions